skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
946,707,780 Frames per Year
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
wow. the last time i posted here was 2008?!
Waaaaaay too long ago. I really let this little project slide didn't I?
But I'm going to try to be better for 2009 - not a 'resolution' that's cliche - just, a goal.
Good thing it's still January and I can easily start on a good foot! Let's just see if I keep it up for the whole darned year...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(9)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(7)
just saw "t bone streep's" latest flick
"the good german"
"her name was lola..."
quest for all things cate
a not-so-fantastic review
"they told me to take a streetcar named desire..."
wow. the last time i posted here was 2008?!
►
2008
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
About Me
skyeblue
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment